Buying a new home is probably the largest single investment that you will make in your life. You’ve found the house, it’s the right price, in the right neighborhood, and has the right layout for you … but is it in the right condition?
Having a resale home inspection will provide you with information on the present condition of the home and assist you in making your purchase decision.
A satisfactory home inspection is a typical condition of an offer to purchase a home. Most home purchasers use the home inspection as a means of gathering information on the home to enable them to make a well-educated purchase decision. A home inspection is also an excellent opportunity to become familiar with your future home from roof to basement. Attending the home inspection will give our home inspector an opportunity to explain how your home operates, how to take care of it and answer any questions you may have on the details provided in your home inspection report.
A home inspection is not just finding out the home is perfect but it’s about knowing the present condition of the home and what repairs and maintenance can you expect. All homes need care. A Home Front home inspection will help you know the current condition of the home you are about to purchase and assist you to make a difficult decision that much easier.
Let Home Front, your trusted home advisor, provide you with an objective view by a professional home inspector … the final decision is yours, wouldn’t you like to be well informed?
The benefits of a Pre-listing home inspection for you are substantial:
- Helps you to identify potential issues for purchasers which you can choose to address or reflect in your asking price
- Gives you the confidence to set your price based on the current condition of your home.
- Eliminate any ‘surprises’ that a pre-purchase home inspection may identify.
- Eliminate any re-negotiation of the purchase price based on what the pre-purchase home inspection may identify.
- Can lead to a quicker sale closer to your asking price because everyone knows the condition of the home up front.
The price of a home depends on many things; neighbourhood, size, type and does include the condition of the major systems in your home. Give your home an edge by setting a price with confidence. A Home Front home inspector can be a part of your home selling team.